Today, I will introduce you to the question of how to teach you how AirPods to connect Mac. After all, there are many friends who are currently attaching a lot of attention to teach you how AirPods is connected to Mac. Look at the specific details
If you have set AirPods for iPhone, and your Mac has used the same Apple ID login iCloud, then AirPods may already be with you Mac is used. Please put AirPods in your ears and click in the Mac menu bar. Then select AirPods from the list.
If you do not see your AirPods in the menu, please match your AirPods and Mac:
1. Select u0026 ldquo; system preferences from the Apple () menu on the MAC, select u0026 ldquo; Set u0026 rdquo; then click u0026 ldquo; Bluetooth u0026 rdquo;.
2. Make sure u0026 ldquo; Bluetooth u0026 rdquo;
3. Put AirPods in a charging box and open the box cover.
4. Press the setting button on the back of the charging box until the state indicator lights white.
5. Select your AirPods in the list of u0026 ldquo; device u0026 rdquo; then click u0026 ldquo; connect u0026 rdquo;.